Saturday 30 July 2016

Fwd: New on BetaList: Tiny Bank

From: action@ifttt.com

Date: July 30, 2016 at 01:33PM

Tiny Bank was born out of my own frustrations as a multiple income stream entrepreneur. I needed a place to organize all of my bank and credit accounts and sort things by categories. I don't struggle so much with saving which is the problem tools like Mint and YNAB are trying to solve. I struggle with sorting things out. With taking all my income and expenses and seeing, sorting and managing them. Quickbooks is too much and all the other tools are solving a problem I don't have. What I need is an inbox for my money. So that's what I'm building. I've been using it myself and while it still needs a fair number of features it's ready for feedback from a larger audience. Sign up & try it out! View startup via BetaList https://betalist.com Put the internet to work for you. Turn off or edit this Recipe Recommended for you

from Gmail
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment