Monday 22 June 2015

Fwd: Whitby School chess players compete on national stage Inventory of Torture and Abuse as Requested



---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <rightbuy18@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, May 13, 2015, 5:56 PM
Subject: Whitby School chess players compete on national stage Inventory of Torture and Abuse as Requested
To: <charley@yssn.ca>, <apizzolato@yssn.ca>, <cevans@yssn.ca>, <hlangford@yssn.ca>, <jsavage@yssn.ca>


via Google Alert – chess http://ift.tt/1cV1d6K




from WordPress http://ift.tt/1bQvthE
1. Ancient Artifacts X 6 2. Electronics and Equipment 3. Billion Dollar Project Information 4. Intellectual Property 5. Key Information for Fraud Investigations 6. DNA of Person who stole my vehicle, did damage and spat loogies inside 7. Location and Addresses of all involved Please stop shrugging me off I want and need protection and I want and need mental health services services Why dont you ask my roomate why my family and others are so keen to be in touch with her constantly when they have their own families and lives, and why she pretends to hold two jobs and has constant money flow

No comments:

Post a Comment